Thursday, September 9, 2021

Your Crazy is showing - with Emma Zappone

 Hello, Emma with you all today.
Today is a share that's a little quirky with bold colours and plenty of black accents.



These are the chipboard pieces used.....
Aztec flowers set1
Mini checkerboard pieces
Mini Branches




With such a colourful background I knew that Black would be the best contrast. So that's what I did. 
All the chipboard pieces were painted in black Gesso to start with.



The checkerboard pieces didn't have any other medium added, the flat black colour was a great feel to the background work and tags.



This beautiful Aztec flower is so stunning so I wanted to add just a little colour to it. I added a light dusting of Distress Oxide to it, in the same colour as the edges of the tags.



The branch also stayed black but I drew fake stitch lines around the edges to create that interest and stand out a little more from the background.

I hope that today's share inspires you a little.

Have a great week everyone.

Em xx