Friday, September 10, 2021

Love Always by Priya Mishra

 Hello 2Crafty Chipboard Fans,
Priya here with a new project for this month.
I haven't created on a canvas for a long time so I thought to give it a try and make something subtle.
I used a background paper on my canvas and created some texture on that.
Using some gorgeous 2crafty chipboards I came up with this


2 craft products used:

                         



For all the chipboard pieces I used white embossing powder and I heat set them.
They Complement the brown and mustard background well.
I created some texture using a stencil and texture paste on my background paper.


I layered the chipboards and used the frame around the photo. Added a flower on one side
and adhered the sentiment arrow chipboard on that.
After arranging the flowers, I attached all my chipboards.


On the lower side of the photo, I adhered two flowers and chose to add another sentiment on the flower. It's giving a very dimensional look and isn't that the best part of mixed media?
I also attached few fussy cut elements beneath the flowers to hide any gaps.


Finally added few pearl beads, metal beads and art stones . Also added a few sequins to
bring on a little bling on pastel.
I love how it turned out.


Hope you like my project. Do share if you create anything using 2crafty chipboards.

For more of my creations visit my Instagram
until next time, keep creating and Stay safe.