Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Adventure
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hello lovelies,

This stunning background paper was in my stash for a while and I hadn’t figured out how to use it. Combining steampunk and flowers to my usual soft tones and shabby style was quite a challenge for me. I dug into my 2Crafty chippies stash and realized that these amazing aztec arrows were a perfect match for this background. In the end, I am really happy with the final result and how easy it was to integrate steampunk to my layout.

Adventure


6" Butterfly Clock Frame and Clock face Discs were embossed with Wow white puff powder, which adds extra texture and dimension. Butterfly clock was tucked over the main clustering bringing attention over the B&W picture. Smallest clock face disk was placed among right cluster. 


Aztec Arrows Set 1 elements were covered with Wow Black Puff powder, cut apart and placed above and under the paper cluster.


Adventure word part of Arrow Word Set 1 was embossed with light blue Lindy’s Gang powder. Blue and teal tones are contrasting nicely with the earty tones of the background.


 2Crafty Products used…

6´´ Butterfly Clock Face

Arrow Word Set 1

Aztec Arrows Set 1

Clock Face Disks


Until next time, be happy and be creative!


Marie Claude
xx