Wednesday, September 22, 2021

'2021 Journey'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 

Hello and a warm welcome all of you 2 Crafty fans!
I'm back sharing this fun/boho style layout featuring yours truly
and some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard


Aztec Arrow set
2021
Filiree Arrows
Doilies
2 arrows from the Western Set 1
Circle word tag set 2


Using the Circle Tag 'Journey' and 2021 for my title
and inking them with Distress 'Peacock feather' and 'Victorian Velvet'..


I wanted all of the Fine delicate different types of arrows 
I have used, to be noticed so I went with inking them all black.. 
AND DON'T they look just fantastic!!! 


The super cute Doilies also have been inked, with Distress 'Fossilized amber' 
then I've cut the larger doily into two & adhering a few of the fussy cut flowers 
over parts of the doilies just to finish this page of nicely...

Hopefully my layout has inspired you in some way today
Until next time!