Tuesday, September 21, 2021

'Todays Moments'
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello all!
It's Lisa back today to share some inspiration with you. 
I have been working some more on my album.


2Crafty Products used:




This time I have worked on the inside cover and the first single page, 
filling in the gaps :)


For the inside cover,
I have used some of the 'Scrabble Tiles',
left raw to go with my vintage feel.

I have also used one of the 'Light Bulbs'.


I have also used one of the 'Mini Family Icons',
layered with elements from my papers.


For this page, I have used some of the 'Fencing Wire Panel',
that I have cut up and added into my layers. 

I have also used some of the 'Steampunk Gears Small',
 in among my layers and paper elements. 

Lastly, I have used one of the '6 x 4 Phrase Stick Set 5',
which I have cut in half and adhered to the bottom of my page. 
I have then finished with one of the 'Geometric Arrows' 

I hope that you like how my album is coming along. 
I'm on a roll with it now!

Until next time!

Lisa