Thursday, August 19, 2021

#whatever
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

Two weeks ago my son got back home minutes after leaving for a bicycle ride that was supposed to last a few hours. He was visibly in pain, with his hands all scratched up, but he didn't want to show it so he just took an ice pack and applied it to his arm. Well, an hour later, his arm was swelling up and there was no hiding anymore! We went to the hospital and found out he had partially broke some bones in his left arm.

Luckily for him, he only has to wear a splint and not a full cast. So with his great teen attitude, he was all like "didn't even hurt; I just need to wear this cool looking glove for a month!"

"#whatever"



On the "Grid Panel", I applied one coat of black gesso then sprinkled some waterpaint pigments that I then activated by spraying water. For the first chipboard from "Hinges Pack" (the one on top), I applied two coats of brown alcohol ink and rubbed some black ink on top. For the second chipboard from the "Hinges Pack" (behind the other one), I used aged wine embossing enamel.


On the "Element Set 1", I applied two coats of black embossing ink and some gold wax on top of it.


For the title, "#whatever", I used two coats of charcoal rustic paint and rubbed some gold wax on top.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Grid panel [m00723]
Hinges pack [m00857]
Element Set 1 [pa0036]
#whatever [w00449]



That's all for me today!
I'll be back in 2 weeks with a new layout to share with you guys.
I hope this one gave you some inspiration for your own creations.
See you soon!