Friday, August 20, 2021

"His Smile"
Layout By Marie Sabatier


I am very happy to see you again for this August.

I am lucky to be able to present a third layout to you!

Fall colors with this beautiful "Tribal Arrows" chipboard. 
And photos of my grandson from early summer.


"His Smile"



The 2Crafty chipboards used:


- His Smile
- Tribal Arrows Large
-Interlocking Stick Panel




As usual this time, I did not use white gesso!


To embellish the "Tribal Arrows" chipbard I applied Finnabair waxes of different shades, 
"Bronze Age" "Lucky Emerald" and "Red Amber" 
until I got the effect I wanted.


The title was embellished with Lindy's Gang "Sunset Yellow Orange" 
embossing powder and then placed on my arrow I think it stands out very well.







The chipboard being large, I placed it in such a way as to highlight my photos, 
I added cardboard below the arrow to add relief.

I love the details of this arrow.





I have arranged the "Interlocking Stick Panel" chipboards in such a way that 
I can use them as a support and that way they look amazing.





This time it's over for the month of August.

Have a good summer!

Don't forget your creative soul.