Wednesday, August 18, 2021

"Embrace Today"
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hi everyone,

Red is one of my favorite colors, but also one I don’t really use on my layouts, except
 during Christmas time. However when combined with blue and white, it creates an
 amazing contrast. I really love the pop of vibrant color it adds to my chipboard title. 

Embrace Today


"Embrace Today"   title was first embossed with a glossy red powder and
 thereafter white washed with gesso.


The "Avery Frame" was painted with dark, medium and light blue acrylic paints.
A few touches of white gesso were also added afterward.


The "Flourish Adornment Set 5" pieces were painted with blue liquid acrylic
 and highlighted with gesso.

2Crafty Products used…

Embrace Today

Florish Adornment Set 5

Avery Frame


 Until next time, be happy and be creative!


Marie Claude
xx