Saturday, August 7, 2021

"Summer Fun"
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

I hope you are all doing good! I am fresh off my summer vacations and I am feeling totally recharged! Today I'd like to share a layout featuring my family and I on our nice camping trip last week.

"Summer Fun"



On the "Star Bubble set", I applied two coats of green embossing ink. For the "Circle Revolution Frames", I used two coats of shimmering blue metallic paint.


For the title "Summer fun", I applied two coats of yellow embossing ink and one coat of transparent sparkling embossing powder.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Star bubble set [m00666]
Circle Revolution Frames [12075]
Summer fun [w00523]



That's all for me today! I'll be back in two weeks with another layout to share with you. See you soon and happy crafting!