Sunday, August 8, 2021

I am extraordinary by Emma Zappone

Hello, Emma with you today.
Today's share is bold and bright, with a little sass thrown in.

 


These are the chipboard pieces used.....

Square Collage Panel
Lattice Leaf set
Border 6" Floral Cluster




My page is an A4 set as landscape, something a little different in size and design.
As the background is quite bold and bright, I wanted to make sure the chipboard elements stood out.


For the square panel I painted these with black Gesso and then with my finger just lightly brushed over some white Gesso. Once these were dry I then clear embossed them to make them shine and stand out from the colourful background.


With the gorgeous floral border I decided to cut the flowers apart and make them individual pops of colour on the squares. To colour these, I painted with an assortment of acrylic paints that I had used on the background paper. Again painting and blending with my fingers.
Once dry, I again clear embossed them.


And then finally the stunning lattice leaves! I used the similar acrylic paint techniques as the other chippy on the leaves and clear embossed. I really love the way all the chipboard shines above the coloured background and really owns the page!


I hope you found a little inspo from this page and I will see you all again at the end of the month.
Stay safe, stay crafty.

Em xx