Monday, August 9, 2021

Love life with you
By Marie Claude Rodier

Hello everyone,

August is already here, summertime is in full swing in my part of the globe. I chose blue and purple tones for this beachy layout. I wasn’t sure about them at first but I’m really happy how it turned out. I love the airy and dreamy feels this layout inspires.

Love life with you


Poppy’s Ornate Frame was basecoated with heavy white gesso and shaded with purple and dark blue liquid inks.


Clock Face Disks were first basecoated with black gesso and then dry brushed with white gesso. Dark blue inks contrasting details were added here and there.


Love life with you from 6x4 Phrase Stick Set 4 and Dream from Circle Word Tag Set 1 were simply dry brushed with white gesso.




Product used…

Clock Face Disks

Circle Word Tag Set 1

6x4 Phrase Stick Set 4

Poppy’s Ornate Frame


 Until next time, be happy and be creative!


Marie Claude
xx