Thursday, July 1, 2021

"LOVE DAD"
Decorative Panel By Marie Sabatier


Hello, faithful friend of 2Crafty.

I find you to present you a pretty heart decorated on the occasion 
of the feast of the dad. 

I wanted to please my eldest son who is in this photo with these two children.

"LOVE DAD"


The Chipboards used:

- 10" Decorative Panel Solid Heart
- Viney Love
- Leafy Shrub Set 1 
- 2020






I started by covering the "Decorative Panel Solid Heart" chipboard with paper 
I then applied a layer of clear gesso. 

I used these wonderful letters "Viney Love" I like them very much.

I applied a coat of white gesso then white acrylic paint. 
I wanted to bring out the letters.


That I placed in the center vertically to highlight them.


I then placed the chipboard "Leafy Shrub" which served 
as a support to place my embellishments.

Chipboards really matter for layouts. 
They are beautiful and useful!


I ended up adding the year 2020 for the little extra detail.


Thank you for your loyalty. 

I wish you only happiness!