Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I Just *heart* This Kid ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello there lovelies!

Today I'm sharing a bright and fun layout I created using clues from CSI: Color Stories Inspiration Case File 358.


Here is a list of the exquisite chippies I chose to work with:



For my title, I grabbed a brush and chalk in green and in red so that I could 'paint' the heart a separate colour to the wording.  I used some dry embossing on the heart and I used Glossy Accents on the wording.


I wanted to incorporate all the colours in the CSI image, so I painted each individual flower and then I heat embossed them.  The heart 'frame' has been treated with Glossy Accents.


For both pieces of foliage chipboard, I swiped them with some pale green Distress Oxide, then randomly swiped them with my embossing dabber, before sprinkling them with some embossing powder - I wanted to create a dewy look.

Hope you liked it!

Until next time!