Thursday, December 24, 2020

'Christmas Eve'
By Rachael Funnell

 

 

Hello everyone!
 
Today being Christmas eve here in Australia
I thought it would be a great idea to create a Christmas themed layout 
featuring a selfie of me & my boy on Christmas eve 2019...



2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Christmas title
12x12 BG Alpha
Bauble flourish
2019
The Stars from Santa & Stars set


Starting off with this beautiful Bauble flourish, 
where I kept it quite simple with applying a light coat
of gesso and a little thicker layer around the edges..


The SUPER CUTE stars Santa & Stars set
I went with something a bit different when adding colour,
 inking them with a Pinky Rose..


The next piece is the 2019,
where I added a coat of gesso 
then once the gesso dried inked with blue... 
 

Repeating the process for my title!
A coat of gesso, then inking Christmas with a sliver
and the letters EVE with a teal...


That is it from me this year!! 
I hope I have brought you some inspiratiion in 2020...
I would like to wish you all A VERY MERRY SAFE CHRISTMAS
filled with  lots of love, laughter, good food & great memories for you to capture...

I'll be back in 2021
xx