Saturday, December 26, 2020

Wedding set with Yulia Pospelova

 Hello!
Soon the New Year and one more page of life will be turned over.
In the meantime, I'm still here with you this year, I'll show you a gift set.


First, I'll show you the chipboard that you'll see in my work today:



A wedding is a day where there is no time of year. Weddings happen in summer, spring, autumn, winter ... But always a wedding is associated with something delicate, beautiful, with a sea of flowers ...


I made a set-album and an envelope for a cash gift using our chipboard.
 

From Pointed Doily Frames I used a large album frame and a small one for the envelope. I really liked the bird from Birdcage 4, I added its cover to the album.


I added Foliage Set 3 and Mini Branches to the composition layers.



Thanks for attention!
Yulia Pospelova
was with you.
Good luck and health in the New Year!
 Bye-bye!