Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Family Forever & Always
by Sabrina Turpin

 Ho Ho Ho 2Crafty friends!

It's that jolly time of the year as we're finally nearing the end of this 2020 year! Snow has arrived here in Quebec and it's beautiful walking outside with all the houses illuminated and reflecting in the white snow. It's also my favorite time of the year for crafting, in a comfy sweater with a nice hot tea after playing outside in the snow; it's so therapeutic and relaxing. Speaking of sweaters, today's layout features me and my daughter wearing our matching Christmas sweaters!

"Family Forever & Always"



On the "Leafy Shrub Set 2", I used an ivory embossing enamel then 
I rubbed some gold wax on top of it. 


On the "Foliage Set 6", I applied two coats of red embossing ink then
 rubbed a gold wax again on top.


For the "Frame Botanical", I applied an antique gold embossing enamel. 
On the title, "Family forever & always", I used two coats of black embossing powder.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Frame Botanical [fr00122]
Foliage Set 6 [m00856]
Leafy Shrub Set 2 [m00494]
Family Forever & Always [w00125]


That's all for me today! 

I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it will give you some inspiration for your own creations. 

I wish you the best holiday season ever, as I believe each and every one of you deserves it. 

See you soon in 2021!