Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Our New Puppy
by Sabrina Turpin

 Hello 2Crafty friends!

Hope you're all doing great! On my side I'm doing awesome. It was my birthday a few weeks ago and it was pretty good, even given the weird COVID circumstances. In a few weeks, it's going to be my baby's turn to have his birthday! Indeed, my dog Neho is going to be a year old! How time flies! It feels we barely just adopted him but he's already been with us for a full 9 months!

There is this awesome chipboard title I've wanted to use a for while back and I realize now's 
the right time before my big boy grows too much!

"Our New Puppy"



On the "Ada's Flourishes", I applied a pink embossing enamel.



For the "Doily Frames", I applied a silver wax with my finger and then applied black ink on the borders.


On the title, "Our New Puppy", I used two coats of teal-gold shimmering paint, then made it 
dry quickly with my heat gun to give it a sandy look. Then I brushed a bit of black ink on top.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Ada's Flourishes [m00724]
Our New Puppy [w00288]
Doily Frames [fr0060]


That's all for me today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and that it gave you some ideas 
for your own creations! I'll be back in a few weeks with more ideas to share with you!

 See you soon!