Monday, November 9, 2020

'Forever In My Heart'
Layout by Rachael Funnell




Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Today I have another layout to share 
and I have used some FABULOUS 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces.


Key holes & locks
Fine word set 1
6x6 Wing Set 1
Forever in my Heart
2018
Foilage set 8

Keeping it all quite simple with the treatment
 to these chipboard pieces,
 inking them all with different coloured inks...


For the Title 'Forever in my Heart' I inked with 
a burgandy ink..
Did the same with the Fine word - 'Treasure'


The Key & 2018 I have inked with Brown..

For the Foilage I inked with yellow then cut them
into smaller pieces placing them thoughout my layers...


The heart frame is actually a negative piece
from the Frame handdrawn heart... 
Which I think works really beautifully as a frame too..
 I also inked with yellow....


Lastly is the gorgeous wing peeking out from the right side of my photo...
(These 6x6 Wing Sets would have too be still one of my ALL TIME Favourite chipboard)
I rubbed this ever so lightly with the yellow ink...

Thank you for stopping by
Until next time.

HAPPY Crafting!!!