Sunday, August 16, 2020

"Beach Please"
Layout by Marie Sabatier



Hello faithful friends of 2crafty!


I present to you my third inspiration for this summer month in France!

I was inspired by the colors of the photo to create my page.
 I wanted zenitude in this world always disturbed by these so difficult moments.

I wonder what my little girl is thinking right now.

"beach please" 



2Crafty Chipboards used :

- ATC Title Sticks Set 4
- Star Bubble Set
- Winter Twig Branches
- Fishing Net Bits
- Circle Stack







As always, I applied a coat of white gesso to each chipboard.

Which I then covered with a Lindy's Gang "Chalk it up" embossing powder.

CHALK IT UP is an ivory embossing powder speckled with black and gold spots.
I found it looked a lot like the sand on the beach.




I layered a lot of papers so that I could slide the chipboards between them.




For the "Fishing Net Bits" chipboard I applied a blue embossing powder.
By changing the color it also allows you to layer the chipboards.




I love this "Star Bubble Set" chipboard in this page it reminds me of water bubbles!




On the title I just added a little wax.




Without forgetting the flowers of the embellishments to sublimate 
with these magnificent chipboards.


Enjoy well and give yourself time to create.