Saturday, August 15, 2020

"Lets Explore"
By Di Garling


Hi there, thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
Today I have another layout to share with you that I created for the
  CSI Challenge Blog.
2Crafty were sponsoring them again & so some us
2Crafty girls got to be their "guest designers",
& this was my take on their challenge.
Click on the link above to pop over to their blog & check out this great challenge.

                                                                 2Crafty Chipboard Used..
 Diamond ChunksWord Disc Set - Travel
"Lets Explore" - title
Mini Camera Set

After creating a mixed media background, I set about altering my chipboard pieces.


I do love those "Diamond Chunks" pieces.
I simply heat embossed them in this lovely bronze colour.


I actually heat embossed the "Word Disc" in the same bronze colour. 


Because the theme of this challenge was about travel,
 I thought I would use a little camera from the "Mini Camera Set".
I heat embossed it in a lovely gold colour.


Lastly I used this "Lets Explore" word title which I also
heat embossed in the same gold colour I used on the mini cameras.

Well thats all I have for you today, See you back here
again later in the month with some more inspiration.


Until then....