Sunday, February 16, 2020

"Love You"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Here is my second page for this month of February.

My inspiration the month of lovers "Valentine's Day"


I chose to make my page with these photos of my son with his sweetheart.

"Love You"

2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Word Love You 3
- Dotted Heart Circle Frames
- Leafy Shrub Set 1


As always I applied a layer of gesso on each chipboard.


For the "Dotted Heart Circle Frames" chipboard I applied a layer of black 
embossing powder and then a little gray.


For "Leafy Shrub" chipboards,I used white embossing powder. 


For the title I also applied black embossing powder.

I often used to position my title next to the photos 
but I found that here it stood out very well!


Lots of flowers and roses for love .....💗💗

I hope this inspired you. 
Thanks for your look!