Monday, February 17, 2020

'Great Memories'
with Lisa Amiet


Hello! 
I am so proud of the scrapbooking companies that we have here in Australia.
2Crafty Chipboard is one of them,
I support them every chance I can get. 

This layout has been created to celebrate our industry here, 
and all my products used in my layout are by Australian Brands. 


But let's talk more about the chipboard :)
I have used




Mini Title Stick Set 1
Leafy Silhouettes
Lattice Heart Set


A fun, bright and colourful layout. 
I have layered my background papers, and added some stencilling.


I have used one of the 'Lattice Heart Set'.
I have used white embossing on each of the pieces,
and then layered them, with a tag from the papers.


I have also used one of the 'Leafy Silhouettes',
again finished with white embossing powder, 
and layered among my paper elements.


 For my title, I have used one of the new 'Mini Title Stick Set 1',
that I have left raw, as I felt it looked better :),
layered over my floral cluster. 


I love how the white heart stands out against the bright colours of the papers. 
Another close up :)


I'm really happy with how this page turned out. 
Fun, happy and bright, the way my kids SOMETIMES are, hahahaha!

Until next time!

Lisa