Saturday, February 15, 2020

Dream shell by Nathalie Dalibard

Hi there 2Crafty fans. 


Nathalie here with you today to share another project,

and  of course I have used some great chippie pieces from 2Crafty.




2Crafty Chipboard Used...


 















I used the amazing hexagon Panel.
 Its such a great product !! Perfect for any kind of craft projects ! 


I covered it with pieces of papers and added some white gesso and
 texture with a stencil.

I then set about colouring the others chippies with a white embossing powder. 


The chipboard adds contrast to the other elements and the starkness of the white, really pops off the pink background.



Love how the half circle frame sits nicely around the photo with
 it's delicate flourishes.

I hope I have inspired you in some way

Until next time ...