Monday, January 20, 2020

My Lovely Daughter
By Jenny J.

Good morning everyone!

Here is my second January inspiration at 2Crafty.


You will see below all the gorgeous pieces that I've used on that layout.

2Crafty Chipboard Used
-Star circular frames
-Interlocking grid panel
-Isn't she lovely
-Foliage set 6
-Foliage set 1
-Dandelions


As usual, I've started by covering my background paper with clear gesso.  
Then, I've used modeling paste, 2 different stencils and some sprays to add a bit of textures.  
I've displayed my photo on layers of cardboard and papers and of course, 
a beautiful piece of 2Crafty chipboard: "Interlocking grid panel".  
Both  pieces of this set are treated with black gesso and Finnabair's waxes.

The "Star circular frame" on my photo is simply sprayed.


 That title, "Isn't she lovely" was the perfect one for my daughter's picture, don't you think?
That chippie is embossed with a gold embossing powder.

Below, you will see the "Dandelions" painted in white, 
and one piece of the "Foliage set 1", sprayed with the same color as the Star circular frame.
There's another piece of that set under the title ;)


Finally, the other pieces named previously:
"Interlocking grid panel"
"Foliage set 1" but also
"Foliage set 6" which is  embossed with a teal powder.


Thanks for stopping by 
and don't forget to visit