Sunday, January 19, 2020

Layout Friends by Elena Martynova

Hello dear friends!!!!
It's Elena Martynova here today and I'm so excited 
to share my new layout.

In the new year, I want to change something in my work.
Find a new direction or new style maybe...
I want the layout to not only be a beautiful design for a photo,
but also could tell a whole story.
Today my story is about two women who have been friends since childhood.
 They are still interesting together, although it would seem
they know everything about each other.


I needed a calm background and took a paper from 49 and Market. 
Added stamping and cutting pieces with a die from @eco_paper , 
which I painted with lilac spray.⠀

 
Ornate Gateway   in the background are covered with bronze embossing  powder
 and slightly tinted with white paint.

At the bottom, I added the title "Friends" from the Arrow Word Set 2


And the top of the layout is decorated with a luxurious Chandelier 4.
 I wanted to decorate it with a Buffalo skull from Western Set 1 .
 Don't even ask why? I don't know :)))))))))))


 I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:

I hope you enjoy my new inspiration.

Cheers, Elena.