Tuesday, January 21, 2020

You Hold The Key To My Heart ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Hello there!

 Today I'm sharing with you, a whimsical layout I created, featuring (as always!)
my darling daughter!


 I chose these gorgeous flower chipboard pieces to bring the garden out of the photograph and into my layout.

These are the chipboard pieces that I used:


And here are the direct links to these pretty pieces:


And now for some close up shots of my piece:


I applied some purple Distress Oxide to my title and finished it off with Glossy Accents.


Both the leaves and the oval frame were misted with the same minty green metallic mist; I gave the frame (which was cut apart and adhered above and below my photo cluster) a coat of Glossy Accents.  I coated one of the flowers with teal Distress Oxide.



I gave my other flower a coat of purple Distress Oxide.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Until next time!
XXX