Saturday, January 18, 2020

"Sea" Layout by Ro Miqueletto

Hello 2 Crafty friends!

Ro Miqueletto here with you today.

Today I have another layout to share with you. 

A nautical theme to celebrate the summer here in Brazil.

"Sea"


2Crafty Chipboard used:

Circle Revolution Frames
Bubble Clumps
Line Words - Summer Borders


Love this circle frame.

I painted it with white acrylic gesso and sprayed Color Bloom with "Glistening Waves" to match the color of the sea.



Bubbles to remember the foam of the waves.

I painted it with white acrylic gesso and sprayed Color Bloom with "Glistening Waves".




A beautiful title with line word.

I painted it with white acrylic gesso and sprayed Color Bloom with "Glistening Waves".





I hope you like it.
Until next time!


My Blog: 

https://romiqueletto.blogspot.com/2020/01/sea-layout.html