Saturday, December 21, 2019

Summer Fun
By Marie Claude Rodier
PLUS A PROCESS VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello there!

I'm here to show my lastest project created with 2Crafty chippies.

Winter has finally arrived in Canada: snow is covering the ground,
temperatures are getting colder every day, winds are chilly...

But that didn't stop me creating a beach layout...As most of you may know by now,
they are my favourites. I am longing for warmer and sunny days!!!

You will find a process video at the end of this post.
I hope you will enjoy it.

"Summer Fun"

This time, I went with a clean and simple layout, mainly focusing
on inks, stamps and chippies, of course!


In order to get an ombre effect "Summer Fun" title was covered with
several layers of pale teal embossing powders.


"Frame Madeline's Flourish" was basecoated with white gesso and
embossed twice with dark blue embossing powder.


Both "Intricate Seahorses" were embossed with vibrant turquoise powder.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE


2Crafty Products used...
2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Frame Madeline's Flourish
Intricate Seahorses
Summer Fun


Until next time, be happy and be creative!
Marie Claude
xx