Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Experience - with Emma.

Welcome to the 2Crafty blog friends.
Emma here today with you all.

I'm sharing a page that has a slight spacey/melancholy yet new adventure vibe. 


And these are the awesome chippy pieces I have used...…


6" Circle Revolution Frames
Mini Travel Word Set 2
Retro Panel
Geometric Arrows


The retro panel is inked in an archival black ink and left as is.

The geo arrows and circle frame I painted over with white gesso first so the colour would be more vibrant once painted.


I decided to keep the frame in the white but the arrows I painted with a watercolour ink. It covered the chipboard beautifully and the colour really popped also.


For the word I chose the 'experience' word out of the set which I also primed with white gesso and then painted with a complimentary blue shimmer ink.
The words in this set are very versatile as they are flexable and so I could curve the word around onto the circle frame.

I thought this a cool use of a title instead of always just using them straight.


I hope this has inspired you to get creative, maybe you have some time off over this holiday season?

Have a great rest of the year and I will catch you all very soon in the year 2019!!!

Em xx