Tuesday, December 18, 2018

'Amazing Day' layout by Hetty Hall

Hi there 2Crafty friends and welcome once more.

Even though it is the Christmas season and everyone is feeling festive I thought I would just share a layout other then Christmas related.

This one uses a Wedding photo but it could easily be used for any other 'Amazing Day' subject.

'Amazing Day'



Products:
- 'Amazing Day' sentiment
- Wrought Iron Border - large
- Wrought Iron Borders - Medium


I added some opal magic violet-gold to the Wrought Iron Chipboard.


Unfortunately the camera is only picking up on the gold colour.


I layered the chipboard behind my photo and other embellishment as my main feature of the layout. The detail on this chipboard is so amazing I wanted to make sure it stood out from the rest.


Because I used a wedding photo for this layout I picked up some nice pieces of lace to represent the stunning wedding dress.


The 2Crafty Chipboard sentiment was coloured with some soft pink paint, again to pick up on some colours in the photo as well as some of the other embellishments used.


The flowers and laser cuts are of course from 49 and Market and were layered on top of the chipboard with some foam squares to add dimension.


And that is it for me for this month. 

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Will hopefully see you all again in 2019.

Until next year.....

Hugs

Hetty