Monday, December 17, 2018

Believe Christmas Layout with Lisa Amiet


Hello all!

The month is flying past and it will be Christmas before we know it!
I have one last Christmas creation to share with you.


I have created this layout for the moodboard over at CSI,
that 2Crafty is sponsoring this month. 


I have used one of the 'Mini Christmas Baubles'
that I have covered with patterned papers to match my layout. 


I have also used a few of the 'Fine Snowflakes', 
which I have embossed white and tucked into my layers. 


Some close ups ;)



I love how delicate these snowflakes are. 


 Lastly I have used Believe from the 'Xmas Mini Word Pack'
which I have also embossed in white. 


I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas & New Years!
I will be back next year to share some more 2Crafty goodness with you all.

2Crafty Products Used: 




Lisa