Thursday, November 22, 2018

Love you by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty fans,

I'm back with a new layout to reveal, featuring my husband and I in a picture we took during an impromptu night out a few days before Halloween. We had an amazing time on that unexpected evening and took this picture without noticing the skull behind us!




This first picture was taken while the work was still in progress. I took it so I could give you a better look at the background and at the "Bubble Clumps" chipboard on which I applied blue metallic embossing enamel.


On the "Foliage Set 3", I used diluted metallic teal paint and inked the contour with black ink. 


On the title, "Love you", I used bronze-gold metallized embossing powder.


This is a different angle showing the result on the "Love you" title.

On this layout, I used the following chipboards:
Bumble Clumps [m00561]
Foliage Set 3 [m00569]
Love You [w00237]


That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this layout and it gave you ideas for your own creations! See you soon with more ideas!