Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Tags By Bec Genet

Hi everyone today I'm stopping by to share two tags that I made for 2Crafty Chipboard.

I always make layouts but this time I decided to switch it up and make some tags instead,
I've been very time poor this month so tags are much faster to make. To also save time
 I used only liquid pearls on my chipboard pieces again because it's just so quick and easy to do.




2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Card Word Circles - Sentiments
6in Circle Revolution Frames
Dotty Bits
Lacey Border Set
Flourish Adornment Set 3

Thank you Tag


On the Thank You Tag I used the chippie pieces: 
Card Word Circles - Sentiments, 6in Circle Revolution Frames and Dotty Bits

I used 2 of the 6in Circle Revolution Frames, a large one that I coloured with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Wedgewood Blue and I only used half of this frame. The smaller 6in Circle Revolution Frame I coloured with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Midnight Blue. The Thank You title from the Card Word Circles - Sentiments was also coloured in the same colour. Tucked under the flowers is two pieces from the Dotty Bits which are coloured with Ranger Liquid Pearls in White Opal

Here are my close ups:




 Best Wishes Tag


On the Best Wishes Tag ...
I used the chippie pieces Card Word Circles - Sentiments, Lacey Border Set 
and Flourish Adornment Set 3. 

I cut the Lacey Border Set into 2 pieces and coloured them with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Wisteria Purple. The Flourish Adornment piece was coloured with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Neptune and I also cut this piece in half. Half was placed at the top of the tag and the other half at the bottom of the tag. The  Best Wishes Title from the Card Word Circles - Sentiments pack was coloured with Nuvo Crystal Drops in Raspberry Pink.

Here are the close ups:



Thanks for stopping by.