Friday, November 23, 2018

'Be Yourself'
Layout by Rachael Funnell

Hello 2 Crafty Fans!
Rach with you sharing another bit of November inspration
using some fabulous 2Crafty Chipboard...
This layout features my teenage son...

'Be Yourself'

2 Crafty pieces used: 

Deer head
Stars from ATC - Tiny heart & Stars
 6" Checkerboard piece
Be Yourself (title)
Geometric arrow
Always fine word from set 1

Since I decided to work with a darker background/base page & still wanted the chipboard 
to stand out, I thought white would be the way to go using gesso on the 6" Checkerboard piece 

A little TIP: using my photo as a template & getting more out this 6" Checkerboard piece,
  I've cut away some of the checker and replace it using some negative chipboard... 😀
 Then I cut that piece into some smaller pieces & placing randomly onto my page....





The ATC tiny stars have a coat of gesso, then inked with Tim Holtz - Peacock feather....


The Geometric arrow I've given a couple of coats of gesso, then cut it into 3 pieces ...







Both the Always fine word and Deer head have been inked with black....




Finally the Be Yourself title, I started with giving it a coat of gesso, then inking
 with the Tim Holtz Peacock feather & black inks.....


That's it from me today! Thanks for stopping by...
Until next time x