Thursday, October 18, 2018

'Treasure' Layout and progress video by Hetty Hall

Hi there 2Crafty fans and welcome back to the 2Crafty blog,
so happy you could join us.

'Treasure'


I used a 'Christmas Chipboard' piece on this non Christmas layout and I think it 
fits in perfectly with the other gorgeous 2Crafty pieces as I added the same
 colour to all the 'leave' chipboard pieces to keep a uniform palette.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Products Used:
- Leafy Christmas Frame 1
- Leaf Set 1
- Foliage Set 5
- Chicken Wire
- Mini Word Set 1


I also added some gold wax to all the pieces to make them
look more vibrant rather then one flat colour.


I added some copper ink to the 'Chicken Wire' chipboard piece as well as the sentiment,
 I don't like to use too many different colours as I think it confuses and doesn't blend well.


I also added some gorgeous 49 and Market flowers and laser cuts.


A few prills were added for that finishing touch.





That is it again for now, thanks so much for popping in.

Until next time....

Hugs

Hetty