Wednesday, October 17, 2018

October Inspiration with Lisa Amiet


Hello 2Crafty Peeps!

It's Lisa here today to share some more inspiration with you.
Isn't the year flying past?!

Today I have a layout that I created featuring my son,
one of my permanent models ;)
Can I say I LOVE how this turned out, I hope you do too!


I am a huge fan of black backgrounds, and I love this one! It's not all black ;)
There are some splashes of my favourite colour!


The feature piece of this layout has to be the 'Fiddlesticks Panel',
 that I have finished the same colour as my splatters and papers :)


I have also used one of the Geo tags from the 'Assorted Mini Camera Set',
that I have embossed it white. 




I have also used a couple of the 'Triangle Clusters', also embossed in white.
I have then added some word stickers to them.


Oh that panel is one of my favourites! 


A pic of the dimension to the page.


I hope you like what I have created!
Some inspiration for you to take some crafty time out today.


2Crafty Products Used:




Until next time!

Take care

Lisa