Tuesday, October 16, 2018

"Just love our Story" by Marie Sabatier


My second inspiration for this month of October. Let's forget that it's autumn. 
With this picture of my second son and his girlfriend I wanted colors. 

It's so beautiful to love ...





To highlight my picture I chose the chipboards Handdrawn-heart-frames
They are great that allows to frame well.

I applied a layer of white gesso on it and then a Twilight Blue Slate and a Midnight Sapphir color embossing powder.




For other chipboards I also applied a layer of white gesso that I covered with lilac ink to match with the bottom of my paper and bring softness and a little wax for a touch of shine



To remember do not forget the year!!!!



And for the hearts I applied Cuckoo Clock Cardinal color embossing powder




As always to finish the embellishments that will bring out these beautiful chipboards


The chips used:

- Just love our story
- Handdrawn-heart-frames
- LOL
- Tiny leaf stems
- 2018
- ATC-Tiny-Hearts et Stars 



Here is another moment of pleasure that I hope to have shared with you

See you soon!