Thursday, August 16, 2018

August Inspiration Canvas
"Super Hero"
by Marie Sabatier


For my creation today I chose to make a painting.

This little hero is a little man that I mind, too cute!

I left a color photo that I modified in black and white to have only the sign
 of superman in color.



I used a canvas of 46 X 26.6 centimeters

I applied a coat of white gesso and a black acrylic paint with a spatula.



I worked the background with:
- a stencil and structural mortar that I tinted with blue ink
- stamped with an embossing pad to emboss in warm white
- added a perforated adhesive tape



The chipboards are all coated with embossing powder, choosing the
 colors that are associated with Superman, red, yellow and blue.


Love the shiny finish the embossing powder gives the chipboard.






To finish off I've added Art Stones, adding another texture to the canvas.



The 2Crafty Chipboard used :

- My lil' Super Hero
- Everyday Moments
- Mini Squiggly bits
- Light bulbs
- Wordcircles
- ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars




Thank you very much for your visit

See you soon !