Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Some August Inspiration
By Di Garling
"You Are Awesome"


Hi there 2Crafty fans, thanks for calling by the blog today.
I have a boy layout to share with you that features my little grandson Henry climbing 
on this play gym thing at the park. I though these were such great pics to scrap.

 2Crafty Chipboard Products Used...
You Are Awesome - title
6" Fencing Wire Panel
Steampunk Gears - small
Steampunk Arrow Set (new release)
Steampunk Collage (new release)


For the title I have used a two tone effect by simply inking the top half of the title 
with a black ink pad & then I covered the black part with a scrap of paper to 
protect it & then proceeded to paint the bottom half with some orange acrylic paint.


All of the other chipboard pieces were simply wiped over with a black ink pad &
then I rubbed a little Finnibair Art Alchemy Metallique Wax in Brushed Iron
over them to give a metal effect.

In the above pic you can see one of the NEW release
"Steampunk Arrows" at the side of the photo.


In the above pic, on the left side of my photos I have used one of the 
NEW release "Steampunk Collage" pieces.

Love these NEW chippie pieces, just the perfect embellishment for those boy layouts.


A few of the "Steampunk Gears" scattered around for extra interest.


A little mixed media on my background, just a couple of flowers,
a couple of flair badges which I make myself,
& viola, another layout finished!!

Hope I have inspired you to try some of our new pieces 
on your next project too.



Until next time...