Wednesday, July 18, 2018

July inspiration 'Capture' by Hetty Hall


Hi there 2Crafty fans and welcome to my second share for July. 


 2Crafty Chipboard products used:



 I layered the 'Cassie's Flourishes' and the 'Decorative Rods' behind my photo to create texture and embossed it with Nuvo shimmering pearl embossing powder. I also ended up cutting out the middle bit of the decorative rod as it was covered by the photo and I don't like 'wasting' my beautiful chipboard. So now as you can see it is in a more prominent place.


The 'Square Collage Panel' was cut into several pieces and layered amongst the flowers for visual effect and embossed with Nuvo Glacier White embossing powder.


I used the negative from the '6" Circle Revolution set' which was left over from another project and layered it behind my photo to serve as a frame. It was again embossed with the Nuvo Glacier White embossing powder.


Last but not least I added some Zing Cranberry Metallic finish embossing powder to my chipboard sentiment from 'Mini Word Set 1'.


Flowers and paper are from 49 and Market and the little finishing touches are the Nuvo crystal drops.

Hope you enjoyed my layout and I was able to inspire you to get some beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard and get your craft on.

Until next time......
Hugs
Hetty