Thursday, July 19, 2018

"Night City" Layout
PLUS VIDEO TUTORIAL
by Elena

Hello! Elena with you today!

 It's great if life is full of adventures and travel. A week ago my husband and I returned from 
a trip to Belarus. It's a small country in Eastern Europe (if you don't know:))).
 We drove through small villages and were impressed with how simple the locals live.
 Their life is calm and measured in contrast to the inhabitants of large cities.
 That's where the time rushes, life is boiling and everyone is in a hurry to live!
I like big cities, nd one of the cities where I dream to visit is Sydney!
So I decided to visualize my dream  and made a page with a photo of Sydney at night.
 
"Enjoy the Journey"

 I used a piece of Ecopaper paper as the background. I chose it first of all for the black
 background, which was perfect for the photo. I also liked the fact that it has a dial -
 as a symbol of the transience of time.

I love the 2Crafty title chippies. They are large and with a very beautiful font!


 As usual, the main decorations of my works are chippies by 2 Crafty. This chip in the form
 of globe - just gorgeous. I covered it with Lindy's dark blue powder. In the tutorial,
which I have prepared for you, you can see all the nuances of creating my page.



 The new chips Steampunk Strips fit perfectly to the theme of
the work and added dynamics and expression.



My step by step Tutorial...:

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



2Crafty Chipboard used:
  


Hope you got some ideas for your future use of 2 Crafty chipboards & I 
 hope you enjoy the selection of chipboard that I have chosen for my layout. 

Thank you very much for your visiting today! 
See you !