Tuesday, November 21, 2017

November Inspiration and Picture Tutorial
by Debbie Burns

Hi everyone, Debbie here with you today to share my November projects. 

"Amazing Day"

I love fall colors with their deep rich tones.  I used a picture of a dear friend of mine and
was inspired by the colors in the picture. I applied some random misting on the background.


I embossed the Frame Handrawn Heart with a mixture of spice and chili powder.  On each side of my photo I added Addy's Butterflies, embossed with spice, sage and turquoise embossing powders. Beneath the butterfly is the new Swaying Branches embossed with a distressed brown powder.  


A close up of the Swaying Branches and Leafy Rounds Chipboard pieces.  
I added some twig and paprika microbeads.


Here I've used the new Amazing Day title embossed with brown and chili.

2Crafty Chipboard used:

Addy's Butterflies
Frame Handrawn Hearts
Amazing Day
Leafy Rounds
Swaying Branches



My next layout features my Grandmother and her friend.

"Friends"

I have a step by step picture tutorial:

Step 1

Mist the background paper with blue, green and light brown mists.  Add stamping.

Step 2

Layer papers and mat the photo.  Add Ariel's Spray Chipboard, embossed brown.

Step 3

 Place flowers around the picture and add Flourish Adornment 
Set 4 Chipboard pieces, embossed brown.

Step 4

Add Lattice leaves and Corner Twisted Vine chipboard, embossed sage with bronze glitter.
  Freda's Butterflies and friends title embossed with a blue grey embossing powder and glitter.

Here are a few closeups:


Lattice leaves, Corner Twisted Vines and Freda's Butterfly.


Corner Twisted Vine, Flourish Adornment Set 4, Lattice Leaves and Freda's Butterfly.


Lattice leaves and friends title.

2Crafty Chipboard Used:
Ariel's Spray
Corner twisted Vine
Flourish Adornment Set 4
Freda's Butterflies
Friends
Lattice Leaves

I hope I've inspired you today.
See you next month.
 . . . Debbie