Sunday, November 19, 2017

Karine's November Share....

My dear crafty friends,

Is it really the middle of November yet?
 I can't believe time flies that fast!
 I almost didn't make it this month for my monthly share, but I managed 
to steel a few hours to create two layouts that I share with you today. The first one is called

 «You Shine»


I started out with the Circle Lace Panel. I cut it in a few pieces
 and I embossed those with black embossing powder.


Next, I selected the beautiful Leafy Shrub Set 2.


I used all three pieces on my layout, amongst my flower clusters.


I covered them partially with dark teal embossing powder, leaving the
raw chipboard showing in a few places. I love the distress look it gives.


Finally, my title piece is the You Shine title. I embossed  with aqua embossing powder.


2Crafty products used:

Circle Lace Panel

Leafy Shrub Set 2

You Shine-title


My second layout features a family picture and is called...

 «Memories»


This time, I selected the Frame Elouise's as my focal point.


I embossed it with gold embossing powder.


I then used one of the Ada's Flourishes. I cut it in half, placing the biggest
 part below my picture. I embossed it with bronze embossing powder.


The other half, I placed to the left to my picture.


I also embossed the Tahnya's 6" Border with this bronze embossing powder.


I placed it on the left side of my layout, in my flowers cluster.


Finally, I used one of the Line Words - Goodtimes Borders, embossed in bronze powder.

2Crafty products used:

- Frame Elouise's

- Ada’s Flourishes

- Tahnya’s 6’’ Border

- Line Words - Goodtimes Borders

I really hope you like my layouts.
See you in December!