Sunday, June 25, 2017

June Inspiration By Noura Pompilla


Hello 2crafty Friends!

Noura here today sharing my projects for this month.
My first project is a layout in a Steampunk style with the lovely photo of 
my husband and my daugther.


"Me & My Dad"




2crafty Products used...
-Steampunk gears small
-Steampunk gears medium
-Square collage panel
-Everyday Font L/C
-Clock face Frames
-Assorted arrows


My tittle was painted in black gesso and I added a few dots of perfect pearls
 then rust acrylic and now my tittle has a steampunk touch, love it !


For the  background I chose Square collage panel to combine perfectly with the stencil ,
then layers of Steampunk gears medium and Steampunk gears small (I'm in love 
with them <3 ) with the ceramic moulds, I also used Clock Fase Frame, I cut the 
biggest piece through the middle to frame the photo. 


I continued decorating with some Assorted arrows and with some numbers that come 
with Every day Font L/C. All of the chipboards and elements were painted with
 a black gesso and afterwards with acrylic metal paint and finally with 
Shabby turbine teal and Cattail Copper Brown from Lindys Stamp Gang.

I made this layout for More Than Words June challenge


*************


"Hello Sweet"


For my second project I made a couple of tags with bubble clump chippies.


2crafty chipboard used:
-Bubble Clumps
-Star Bubble set
-Word Circles set 1



For the titles of my tags I chose the beautiful Word Circles set # 1  and I painted it
with black gesso and I stuck a piece of vellum in the back.




This is the first time I'm using embossing powder and they are perfect for the chipboards,
 it's like magic!, the Bubble Clumps and Star Bubble Set are embossed in mint color.

That's all from me today, until next month.
Have a great week.

To visit my blog ,that's HERE.