Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June Layouts by Kavitha

Hello everyone,

Kavitha here to share my June projects.

"Beautiful"

My first layout is with lots of layers and messy
mixed media background. I have used Maja design papers
for base and layers.


All my chipboard flourishes are embossed with
 color and black embossing powders.


The title has been embossed with Silver powder.


2Crafty chipboard used:
Beautiful
Flourish adornment set 4
6" circle dot frame



"Forever"

My second one is a soft shabby chic layout
with lots of flowers and mild mixed media background.


I have used clock frames, leafy shrub, sammi's swirls,
and fine word for my layout, all heat
embossed with color embossing powders.


2Crafty chipboards used:
Sammi's swirls
Leafy shrub set 1
6" clock face frames
Fine word set 1



Thank you for stopping by.