Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April Inspiration projects by Jaya Raghuvanshi


Hello 2Crafty fans! 

Hope you all are doing great.. Well, I want to share something with you all. Today is my last post here. I have had the most amazing two years with the fabulous team at 2Crafty chippies. I really hope you liked all my the layouts and tutorials I made for 2Crafty. I hope you will continue to remain in touch with me on my social media accounts. 

So, today I have a few layouts to share with you all. Hope you like them 

"Happiness"




Some close ups-


The Pointed doily frame chipboard is so so gorgeous! I covered this chipboard in white paint and then lightly added some teal watercolor to it and lightly stamped on it using black archival ink. It adds so much beauty to this page here.

 I  also used the Tahnya's border chippie and painted it in white and teal. I added some texture to it using art stones.



The Line words are one of my favourite chippies. You should get them all! They look just fabulous running across the page and they go along with all styles of scrapbooking.

2Crafty Chipboards used-

Line words- Happiness borders
Pointed doily frames
Tahnya's Border-11"




My next layout is this  page titled 

" Dream"


I made this page as my GD Post for More Than Words Challenge. The theme this month was black white+ 1 and "Dream"

Some close ups-


The Geo Panel chipboard  has been covered in black gesso and I splattered some teal and white on it.

 I also used a negative from the Handdrawn heart chipboard and Tiny feathers chipboard here. I covered these in black gesso and once they were dry I stamped on them using teal acrylic paint.  




2Crafty Chipboards used-

Dream Loopy font
Tiny feather set
Geo panel 



I hope you like my posts for the day .Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!