Sunday, April 23, 2017

April Inspiration by Ingrid Gooyer
PLUS A VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hello 2Crafty friends!
It's my turn on the blog to show you my projects this month.
I also made a photo video tutorial of my beach canvas.
Hubby and I are just loving our vacations to Greece! :)

"My Favourite Place To Be"









TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE


2Crafty chipbords used:
Asst Chain Borders
Fishing Net Bits
Title- Together is My Favourite Place To Be





And here is my second project: A fun triptych

"CREATE DREAMS
CREATE HAPPINESS
CREATE MAGIC"

Here I used three mini canvasses.
I created some texture with torn pieces of plaster tape.
Once dry, I glued down the chipboard pieces.
Added all the colors and a finishing touch with some gesso and splatters.


A light coat with some gesso on these chippies to let them stand out more.


I also added some of the plaster on this wooden heart piece to give it more texture.
Painted the heart and used a gloss medium as a final coat.


I cut the chipboards pieces to let them flow onto the next canvas.


Here I used a negative piece of the chipboard.


This arrow word got a coat with gesso first and colored with a black marker.

2Crafty chipboard used:
6inch Circle Revolution
Arrow Word Set
Bubble Clumps




Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

6 comments:

Di Garling said...

Two totally fabulous projects Ingrid. I LOVED your video tutorial too, especially the way you keep building up the layers of gesso to get that wonderful soft look you are so famous for. Thank you so much for sharing your creative process. I can't wait to give this a try. xo

Rachael Funnell said...

Your mini Canvases & your layout INCREDIBLE!! 💙
Will differently be checking out your tutorial..😁😁

Tammy Klingner said...

I can't wait to watch your tutorial. Amazing projects, I just love your work!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful creations! Enjoyed watching your video!

kavitha said...

wow stunning projects,love them both

Mary Catt said...

Wow! I loved them so much Ingrid! They are just amazing!