Thursday, April 27, 2017

April Inspiration by Kavitha

Hello 2crafty fans, 

 Kavitha here today to share my March projects.


"Precious" - Canvas

2crafty chipboard used:
Sammi's swirl
Frame Lucys flourish
Heat charms
Fine word set 2



For my first project I created a canvas.
I have used Frame Lucy's flourish to frame the picture 
and I used Sammi's swirls behind my photo.


I tucked in the heart charm among the floral cluster.
I love how it connects the layout.


All the chipboard pieces are heat embossed with
teal and pink embossing powder.




"A Love Story"

 2crafty chipboards used:
6" circle revolution frames
Heidi's vines
A love story



 For my second project I created a soft feminine layout.
I love this picture I got from Pinterest,loved the ethereal look,
so to match that I kept my layout very soft and shabby.


I created a floral arrangement on one side of my picture with Heidi's vine
 as base, I used circle revolution frame behind my picture
and finished it off with the title piece.


All the chipboard pieces are heat with embossed with pink and 
white embossing powder.



"Lovely"

2 crafty chipboard used:
Elise's border
Frame Lucys flourish




I have an extra layout to share today.
I have used Frames lucy's flourish and Elise's border behind the photo.
I first gave a coat of gesso, colored it with
color bloom spray and gave
a coat of crackle paste on top for weathered look.



Thank you for stopping by.