Thursday, April 27, 2017

April Inspiration by Kavitha

Hello 2crafty fans, 

 Kavitha here today to share my March projects.


"Precious" - Canvas

2crafty chipboard used:
Sammi's swirl
Frame Lucys flourish
Heat charms
Fine word set 2



For my first project I created a canvas.
I have used Frame Lucy's flourish to frame the picture 
and I used Sammi's swirls behind my photo.


I tucked in the heart charm among the floral cluster.
I love how it connects the layout.


All the chipboard pieces are heat embossed with
teal and pink embossing powder.




"A Love Story"

 2crafty chipboards used:
6" circle revolution frames
Heidi's vines
A love story



 For my second project I created a soft feminine layout.
I love this picture I got from Pinterest,loved the ethereal look,
so to match that I kept my layout very soft and shabby.


I created a floral arrangement on one side of my picture with Heidi's vine
 as base, I used circle revolution frame behind my picture
and finished it off with the title piece.


All the chipboard pieces are heat with embossed with pink and 
white embossing powder.



"Lovely"

2 crafty chipboard used:
Elise's border
Frame Lucys flourish




I have an extra layout to share today.
I have used Frames lucy's flourish and Elise's border behind the photo.
I first gave a coat of gesso, colored it with
color bloom spray and gave
a coat of crackle paste on top for weathered look.



Thank you for stopping by.


9 comments:

Di Garling said...

Breathtakingly beautiful post. LOVE them all.❤️❤️❤️

mes10doigts said...

Wow! I'm in love! Great post, beautiful, gorgeous, amazing projects!

ingrid said...

the colors, the details, the chippies....all gorgeous! <3

Rachael Funnell said...

So soft & delicate.. Your Canvas & layouts are EXQUISITE.... 💛💗❤️

Tammy Klingner said...

Just so gorgeous!!! I especially love your canvas, totally drooling over that one!!

Mary Catt said...

Amazing work as always!

Lisa Amiet said...

These are all just so beautiful!!

Debbie said...

Stunning work. Love the canvas - beautiful details and colors!

Lilibleu Scrap said...

Amazing!! I love so much your work !!