Saturday, April 29, 2017

April Inspiration - Two Layouts
PLUS TWO VIDEO TUTORIALS
By Mary Catt

''Be Yourself''

Hello 2Crafty fans!
Mary here with you today and I have two layouts and two video tutorials to share with you.

 The first one is a layout in black, white and teal tones. For this one, I used 7dots papers
from the ''Homegrown'' collection, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and
 powders and a Cuts2luv flair. All the flowers are Prima Marketing.
I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the procedure.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE


2Crafty chipboards used...
 Corner Annalise
Element Set 1
Be Yourself




I based my page on the More Than Words April challenge.



Some close ups...



I created texture on my background by I applying modeling paste through a stencil.
When dried, I used ''Shabby Turbine Teal'' and ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' Lindy's Stamp
 Gang sprays to color my page.


I heat embossed the ''Corner Annalise'' and the title chipboards with the ''Black Forest Black'' Lindy's powder. The chipboards from the ''Element Set 1'' were also embossed with the ''Desert Moon Turquoise'' powder.


To finish, I added some black micro beads and platinum glass glitter with gel medium.



 ''Amaze Yourself''

And the second one was made with Prima Marketing papers from the''Rose Quartz'' collection,
Prima Marketing flowers, Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders and a flair from Cuts2luv.

You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...
TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE HERE



2Crafty Chipboards used...
Squiggle Border
Moroccan Panel
Amaze Yourself



I based my page on the Mixed Media & Art April challenge.




And a closer look at the details...



I gave texture on the background with modeling paste and a stencil.
 Then, I added some color with ''Cotton Candy Pink'' and ''Bells of Ireland Green'
' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


I heat embossed the pieces from the ''Moroccan Panel'' chipboard with ''Oakleaf Olive''
Lindy's powder. The title and the ''Squiggle Border'' were also embossed with the
''Black Forest Black'' powder.


When everything was glued down, I added made some splashes with white acrylic artists ink.



 That's all from me my friends!

Thanks so much for stopping by!