Monday, February 1, 2016

February Layouts By Valerie Ouellet

  
"Today & Everyday"

Hi everyone! I'm back with two layouts to share with you! 

But before we start...
OUR MONTHLY FOLLOWERS PRIZE...
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment,
the more times you comment, the more chances you have to be 
eligible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.....

For my first layout, I used  the "Today&Everyday" as title.
 I just embossed it twice with Lindy's Stamp Gang black embossing  powder.

 
 To add dimension, I glued my chipboard hearts from the "ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars"
  with 3D dots.  I colored the hearts with red acrylic paint.


 I embossed "foliage set 3" behind my photo and I added some 
details with glitter glass, sequins and hearts.

 
2Crafty Chipboard Used..
Today & Everyday - title  
Tiny ATC Hearts & Stars Pack
Foliage Set #3

 
 
 
"Experience"
 
For my second layout, I used a lot of 2crafty Chipboard. First, I used the word "Experience" 
from the set "Mini Travel Word Set 2". I added some triangles from the  "Triangle Set" 
that I embossed with white and gold embossing powder.
 

 I love the set "Word Bubbles". I coloured them with white embossing powder.

 
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Mini Word Travel Set
Triangle Set
Word Bubbles


 
 
Photobucket
 

14 comments:

Shari Czerwinski said...

Beautiful! Pinned it for inspiration! Such lovely layouts on your blog day after day!!

Kathy Gnj said...

Two beautiful layouts! I especially love the title chippie on the first - your embossing is perfect - it looks so shiny!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Loved both of them a lot..Such a powerful impact of colors n white space on first one and loved the freshness of second one :)

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful creations Valerie and as always, innovative use of all the chippies too. Love them both. I am definitely your number one fan. :)

Lisa Griffith said...

Beautiful work Valerie I love your style so much the black and red is just outstanding!!!! love them both.

Tracee said...

Love these pages, your designs are awesome Tx

Debbi Tehrani said...

Beautiful and dramatic work, Valerie! I just love your style!

WendyBen said...

So inspiring I think it's shopping time!

Rosslyn Coutts said...

Inspirational work..love the chipboard words.

Pawsitively Creative said...

Black/white/red combos are my absolute fave! Wowzers details and the white space is deliscious! Gorgeous designs! ~Niki

madhvi shah said...

White space stands out with the black drips n the second is pretty with all those triangle n words

Fiona Paltridge said...

Valerie your creatiobs always give me tingles!!! AMAZING

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Gorgeous!! Love the black/red combo!

Tania Ridgwell said...

Fabulous pages and live your designs :)